MRF Grand Edition 3 – Product Info
- Exclusively crafted from Limited Edition Willow.
- MRF GENIUS GRAND EDITION 3 CRICKET BAT is made of English willow with extra bulge for that extra punch.
- Thick edges with thick shoulder and thick toe.
- Balanced pickup for wide range of shots.
- MRF brand got associated with cricket in India in 1980’s.
- Sachin Tendulkar and Brian Lara started using MRF in late 1990’s and early 2000’s
- Some of the best players around the world currently use MRF including Indian Captain Virat Kohli, Proteas star AB de Villiers, indian youngster Prithvi Shaw and many more.
- Virat Kohli’s bat exact replica MRF Genius Game Changer
- AB de Villiers uses MRF Elite
- Prithvi Shaw uses MRF PS 100
- Protoype of the MRF Brand Ambassador, Virat Kohli’s, bat
- AVAILABLE WEIGHT: 2lb 8oz.
- MRF GENIUS GRAND EDITION 3 CRICKET BAT Made from Carefully Selected Grade 3 English Willow – the entry level bat in the Genius range.
- Minimal Concaving – creates a very wide sweet spot and maximal power.
- Mid Middle – ideal for all round stroke play, off both the front and back foot.
- Round Handle.
- Premium Sarawak Cane Handle.
- Thickness (38mm+ Edges),(20mm+) Toe.
- Duck Bill Toe – ensures a light pick up with optimum balance.
- Natural Finish – no anti-scuff sheet fitted.
- Toe Guard fitted.
- Exaggerated Bow.
- Embossed Stickers with unique MRF Heat Stamping on edges.
- MRF Branded, Red Players Grip fitted.